The HAWKINS ROW CROP STABILIZER is mounted to the implement to create a precise and consistent ride tight against the shoulder of the ridge or bed. The tapered design will allow the implement to follow the ridge or bed holding the tool or point in a proper position. Full horizontal movement of the lift arms permit the implement to follow the ridge and not the tractor. Use the Hawkins Row Crop Stabilizer for a variety of applications including planting, cultivation, or fertilizing in ridge till or bedded ground providing the most economical form of stabilization on the market today.
- Mounts to 7”x 7” or 5” x 7” toolbar frame
- Optional spring loaded or ratchet jack for quick and easy adjustment
- 18” tapered guide wheels with hard-surfaced wear edge
- Heavy Duty 4-bolt flanged greaseable bearings
- Multi-purpose application
- Optional axle widths for precise fit