The Hawkins CORE Planter Platform provides an engineered structure with integrated fitup, regional specific features, and value added accessories to build YOUR Purpose-Built Planter.
With decades of 3 pt. mounted rigid, folding and stacking toolbar experience, the CORE Planter Platform is built for the long haul.
Integrated frame-vacuum, simple wiring, and incorporated electrical and hydraulic routing features, eliminates the mess common to many high tech planters.
Engineered design accommodates all of your electronic components, making install possible with simple hand tools. No more designing, fabricating, welding or painting to mount all of your technology.
Ready when you are
Precision Planting Ready Row Units are built to accept the Precision Planting technology and products that you need, so that you can build the planter that you want.
- Cast Iron Row Unit
- 14″ parallel arms
- 16″ Disk openers
- 11″ of row unit travel
- Gauge wheel options – 3″ or 4.5″
- Optional gauge wheel scrapers
- Closing wheel options – rubber, cast iron, or none (add aftermarket)
- Universal faceplate – many row cleaner and fertilizer coulter options
- Manufactured in AGCO’s Beloit, KS factory, a state of the art facility which is ISO 9001 certified for meeting strict quality standards
Hit the ground running
With features such as 20|20 monitoring, DeltaForce hydraulic downforce, CleanSweep row cleaner control, vSet2 electric drive seed meters, you can head to the field with confidence knowing you’ve given yourself the best odds to perform.
- vSet-mini™ hoppers or 1.9bu hopper
- vDrive Insecticide™
- mSet™ (future release)
Already have row units?
The CORE planter platform is also available less row units.
Offering all of the same smart design features, and functionality to make your purpose-built planter plans a reality.
Paint Color Options